Listen to Sarabeths playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thank God It Was Only a Dream

Last night I had a scary, and somewhat disturbing dream.

It was Easter, but instead of finding baskets of candy and hidden colored eggs, I woke up to mass hysteria. A man was in my backyard clutching a pistol. My dad gathered the family and gave us each a pistol of out own, and we hid in the garage. The man came through the garage door and started shooting at us. Amongst all the confusion I lost track of my mom and my two little sisters, but my dad and I got in the car and bolted out of there. We drove by a woman in another car sloppily disposing of a dead man with a bullet wound in his head. Then my dad declared that he had left something valuable at home and we turned back. When we got out of the car, it exploded. We ran into the house, my dad grabbed a piece of paper, and we went back in the garage. There was another car so we got in it and drove away. I asked my dad what was going on and he said that it was tradition to sacrifice people on Easter in some parts of the world and that it was only a matter of time before it reached America. I asked him if he thought it had spread to the rest of the world, and he said "I don't know." Then the car turned into an airplane and we got a birds eye view of the world. The free way turned into a desert and the Taj Mahal was in the middle of a lot of roads. There was fire, car wrecks, explosions, and people murderikng and dying in the streets everywhere. I thought 2012 and...

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment