Listen to Sarabeths playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 19, 2010

Dreamer

I always have strange, random, and hilarious dreams. I usually wake up in the middle of the night and text my friends about them but now I have decided to write them down to share with you.

I was standing in my living room getting ready to leave for school. I hugged my dad and walked out the front door. It was pitch black outside like the bottom of the ocean, and there was a light around my house like that of an angler fish. I started walking down my driveway just as a car was passing. At the same second that the car and I came into alignment, a lightning bolt hit the car and all of a sudden I was back in my house. I gave my dad a hug and walked out the front door. I started walking down my driveway just as a car was passing. At the same second that the car and I came into alignment, a lightning bolt hit the car and I was in my house again. This repeated about four times when finally the last time I ran out the door instead. I beat the car to the lightning bolt and the car disappeared. I was left alone in the darkness. I kept walking to the bus stop in a starless, moonless atmosphere. When I arrived, there were other people that I didn't know. A city bus, instead of a school bus came to pick us up. One by one we started to file onto the bus. After all the seats were filled, there were still four people outside. The driver said "Well, everybody doesn't fit so you're gonna have to get off the bus and walk. "When I returned home, my dad asked me if I wanted to go to the mountains. I said "Yes" and we appeared on a mountain peak. It was still black outside but it had started raining, and it rained hard. The water level rapidly rose until a few moments had passed and the water level was only two feet below us. All of a sudden a goat appeared on the mountain with us. My dad said "Don't touch the water. You will die." And then, the goat touched the water. It fell into the water and disappeared beneath the surface. I knew I was slipping too. I was just about to touch the water when...

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment