Listen to Sarabeths playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sing-a-Long in Algebra

I'm on a roll with bizarre dreams! This one isn't scary, or depressing but I sure hope part of it doesn't actually happen.

I was in algebra. But instead of doing math we were playing kareoke. We were graded on our singing talent. When the microphone came to me, I refused to sing. I was getting an F either way, so why not do it without the embarrassment? My tracher got up from his desk and said "Alright! I cant take this anymore! Lets go outside." We went outside and there was a tuor bus in the parking lot. A stage rolled out form behind it and Green Day was on it. My algebra teacher said "If you're not gonna sing in class, then they might change your mind." Then they started playing all of my favorite songs and I was singing with them...

Like all of my dreams, I woke up right in the middle of it. But that is one dream I would like to continue with.

No comments:

Post a Comment